A Risograph Print of a Japanese Bucket of Paint
We Are Out of Office run a small design studio in a cherry orchard just outside Utrecht. No we’re not jealous actually, the Oklahoma basement also has it's charms!
You can’t go and live there but you can buy a slice of that dream in their bright and bold risograph prints, inspired by rarities collected on their travels.
- Mix and match for a vibrant display
- 13 x 18 cm
- Japanese stuff is way cooler than any other stuff
- You wouldn't put a framed print of a tin of Dulux on your wall now would you?
- Farrow & Ball... maybe
- But this is Japanese so it's cool
- Risograph printing makes each print unique