Tea Tree Shampoo Soap Bar
The Printed Peanut's carefully designed and beautifully illustrated 100% natural soap. This lavender and rose scented shampoo soap aids a relaxing bath when you're in need of a homemade spa. Packed full of lavender & tea tree oil which have antibacterial qualities and are excellent at promoting healthy hair growth, this shampoo bar is the equivalent to the content of three plastic bottles!
The Printed Peanut, AKA Louise Lockhart, lives and works in an old cotton mill in Yorkshire. Inspired by vintage textiles and print ephemera she spends her days creating designs from little paper cut outs and line drawings. Lovely.
A rich moisturising shampoo bar made with castor oil, coconut oil and olive oil. Rub between your hands to create a rich lather then apply to your hair, don't rub the bar directly onto your head!
- Size: H 2.5 x W 8 x D 5.5 cm 95g
- 100% natural soap, contains no SLS, parabens or palm oil
- For a natural healthy shine
- Vegan, not tested on animals
- 100% recycled packaging with eco-friendly inks
- Good for you, good for the planet