Kente Chair, Blue
This colourful Kente braided chair is made entirely by hand in our supplier's workshop in Lomé, Togo. The reinforced iron frame is shaped, welded and painted by hand and treated against rust, before richly dyed polypropylene fishing line is hand-braided into stunning patterns onto the chair frame.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use, each model is unique and the Kente chair’s classic, geometric lines make it an easy fit with other furniture styles as well as being incredibly comfortable and robust.
Perfect for adding some retro glamour to your interior or bringing the palm-lined beaches of West Africa to your own back garden! The woven design makes it ideal for catching a refreshing summer breeze as you lounge in the sun.
Also available in PINK!
- Handmade in Togo
- From Lomé to Paris, African crafts meet French design
- Made from concrete iron & polypropylene fishing line
- Overall height: 70cm, seat height: 32 cm
- Depth: 43 cm, Width: 70 cm
- These chairs are resistant to bad weather, but we recommend storing them in winter
- Over time, colours can react to sunlight and may lose their intensity slightly, but never their beauty