Hand-Stitched Vintage Scroll Bench with Storage
We are thrilled to get our hands on this small collection of incredible furniture.
These scroll top benches are a stunning showcase for the traditional textiles of the gypsy tribe of Sami in Pakistan.
Each bench has been hand built and embroidered to carefully combine a vibrant collection of vintage fabric. The rich colours and patterns come together to create a kaleidoscopic piece of furniture. Lift the cushion to reveal secret storage - this versatile bench is as useful as it is beautiful!
Collected on travels through Pakistan by a well-connected funky dude who’s business motto is ‘good shit, good prices’, these are a rare find. Each one is completely unique and a perfect accent in a colourful home! Use it as seating at a dining table, at the foot of your bed or even in a hallway.
Each of these benches has been lined using the same fabric inside the storage compartment, with a different patchwork combination on the seat and sides. Please select your preferred design using the dropdown menu above!
- Overall measurements: (H) 58 x (W) 114 x (D) 34 cm
- Storage space: (H) 10.5 x (W) 72.5 x (D) 26 cm
- Made from vintage cotton patchwork with wooden legs
- The legs are removed for shipping. Each one is numbered and screws firmly into the base - simple!
- Please note: this one is a biggie, so our large parcel UK shipping rate of £14.95 applies for this product. Or alternatively you can Click & Collect for FREE from our Manchester shop!