Christmastini Cocktail Ornament
The Christmastini Recipe:
- A generous glug of whatever alcohol you have left in the cupboard, probably last years Advocaat
- Garnish with anything you can find that'll fit on a cocktail stick, left-over chipolatas will do; regret polishing off the jar of Maraschino cherries during midnight munchies the night before
- Knock back while absently listening to the Queen's speech, cradling your Christmas dinner bloat
- Repeat steps 1 - 3 until happily sozzled. Merry Christmas!
A fun addition to your Christmas decor, these glass baubles are hand-decorated with festive glittery accents.
- (H) 12.5 x (W) 8.5 x (D) 7.5 cm
- Fragile, handle with care
- Step 5 (optional): Initiate pointless argument with siblings/in-laws/parents/household pets/anyone who will engage before you pass out for your afternoon couch nap