A Risograph Print of a Tin Can of Sakuma Drops
MULTIBUY: Mix & Match 4 for £50
- Mix & match any 4 of our small We Are Out of Office risograph prints for £50!
- Enter code: WAO50 at checkout
We Are Out of Office run a small design studio in a cherry orchard just outside Utrecht. No we’re not jealous actually, the Oklahoma basement also has it's charms!
You can’t go and live there but you can buy a slice of that dream in their bright and bold risograph prints, inspired by rarities collected on their travels.
- Mix and match for a vibrant display
- Handmade by the wildly talented Felix & Winneke
- 13 x 18 cm
- Made using a Risograph machine. Originally designed for office use in the 80s, Risograph machines turned out to be a banging tool for creative printing. Rather than toner or inkjet, Risograph uses spot colour. This means it prints one colour at a time through a stencil, much like screen printing or offset lithography for the digital age. Soy-based inks are used in a delicious range of colours including fluorescent pink and orange (dream) to churn out art prints at swift speeds.