Frida Kahlo Embroidered Yellow Cushion
Sorry, currently out of stock
This bright cushion is an ode to the surrealist artist Frida Kahlo with a pastiche of one of her iconic self-portraits. Festively trimmed in pom-poms (there should always be pom-poms) this fun design celebrates a remarkable woman and artist. Traditional techniques have been updated with a fun twist in neon embroidered details.
A Fair Trade product, made in India by a company who provide their employees with a free meal, bus travel to work and schooling for their children. Lovely.
- Hand embroidered cotton cover
- Even the cat has a monobrow
- Stuffed to optimum lounging capacity with a polyester filling
- 45 cm x 45 cm
- Looks incredible with the rest of the collection if you're really going for it
- Spot clean only, dry clean if you're fancy